Monday, July 27, 2009

Hummingbird


Two days ago, I had an incredible experience that I feel the need to share with everyone. Recently, I have been really thinking about the meaning of life...what to do next with my life and why we are all here. I know that everyone goes through these sorta questions in their mind from time to time but for me it's been very prominent in my life lately. I feel that with the passing of Michael Jackson among other celebrities, people close to my friends and most recently Aaron's closest uncle Randy, it's really made me think...So what's next? Now in the last couple years, I have been really trying to rediscover my spirituality...whatever that may be...by incorporating the Bible, some Buddhist beliefs, crystal healing and so on. Just being more socially and spiritually aware within. I have always been told that I possess many psychic abilities and growing up I had a long list of experiences but not until recently, have I really started to open up to it. To make a long story short...I had an amazing break-thru with the help of a hummingbird...

Aaron's uncle Randy passed on a couple months ago. He was such an amazing artist, inventor, creator of all sorts of contraptions and also a lover of Mother Earth. He was quoted saying that when he passed away, he would come back as a hummingbird. Well even at his memorial service, there were many hummingbirds surrounding us all day and now every time I see one, it makes me think of Randy. But this time however, was a little bit more profound and even gives me goosebumps while writing this. While I was on the phone with a friend last week, I looked out the front window and saw a hummigbird on a flower. Then not but 10 seconds later, I heard a buzzing noise, turned around and inside my house there was that very same bird...literally hovering in front of my face. I instantly hung up the phone and was in utter disbelief as I watched this beautiful and magnificant creature, manage to fly to the back of my house, get through a small crack in my door and hover in front of my face. It was almost like the bird was trying to tell me something or send a message to me. A few moments later, the bird got really scared and wigged out because it must have felt trapped. At that moment that he hovered in front of me, I instantly thought that Randy was trying to communicate with me. It was such an overwhelming experience that I felt chills instantly. The bird got tired and ended up resting on our tile floor. I then grabbed some gloves and picked him up to let him outside. He quickly flew away and then minutes later was back at the same flower I had seen him at before. Even though I didn't know Randy that well or all that long, I feel as though I was meant to pass a message on to Aaron to let him know that Randy was okay.

You can take this post how you wish...whether or not you believe in the "other side", I think that if we all try to stop, step out of ourselves and listen...we can really find the answers or the closure we are all looking for.

This post is in the loving memory of Randy LaMorte
We love and miss you greatly...may your soul rest in peace!

1 comment: