Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth...Tomorrow....




Hello to everyone!

This is officially our first post!!! We as a couple, decided that it would be fun to come together and do some "blogging". We feel as though we have so much to share; any news, updates or just thoughts as a couple. I hope that if you are reading this, you enjoy it just as much as we do writing it.

I, Christina feel like this is an important day to start "blogging" about. Aaron and I had our first date at Disneyland almost three years ago and since then have only been two other times. It seems as though whenever we decide to go, it's to mark a special date (as well as in memory of our first date). It just so happens that this time it's my 25th birthday! A quarter of a century...shit! Well everyone tells me either its all down hill from here or that its the best time of one's life...I am sure hoping for the latter.

OK, back to Disneyland...we are super excited to go and will most definitely post some photos of our time there. Aaron and I are huge fans of Disney movies from The Nightmare before Christmas to Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood to the Black Cauldron, The Lion King to Jungle Book and Lady and the Tramp. Aaron and I ARE actually one of those crazy collectors that when we see anything that is Nightmare or Alice, we are all over it. On our first date together, literally we had just met the day before and we went to Disneyland during Halloween town...we purchased Jack Skellington scarves, shot glasses, snow globes...ahh the list goes on...and since then we have quite the collection that stays up all year round haha. I think at that point, we knew our relationship was for the long haul...nothing says it like Jack and Sally, which is also our nicknames for each other...haha doesn't it make you sick? :)

Here are a couple of random thoughts I have about Disneyland...the best time to go is hands down during Halloween time when the Haunted Mansion turns into Jack and Sally's lair...and you can buy the coolest merchandise ever. Also fast passes rock!! It saves you from having to wait in line for ages, just make sure you gauge your time and its all good (Aaron is the king of fast passes lol). Also seriously, just let loose and have fun; be a kid. People that say Disneyland is lame are the real lame ones. Just be as goofy as you want and have fun. Another ride that is totally awesome like a million times over is Space Mountain, even though I am more for the crazy roller coasters....haha (which Aaron is not, but we won't touch on that subject in this post)...I don't think there is anything cooler then a roller coaster in the dark, but thats just me :) I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on Disney and what everyone's favorite movies or rides are! As for now...we are both going to get to bed early tonight to wake up at 6am and drive to the...Happiest Place on Earth!!! =)

Love, Peace and Dreams
Christina & Aaron

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! Am I de-virginizing your blog?! I feel so special... and like I should come up with something intensely clever and meaningful.....

    ... Yeah, I got nothing.

    But glad to see you all "here".

    ReplyDelete